Print Topic

KERALACHAT KERALA CHAT MALAYALAM CHAT MALAYALAMCHAT KERALA BOARD ROOM KERALA CHAT CENTER - MALAYALY MEETING ROOM - KERALA GIRLS - KERALA GUYS - KERALACAFE.COM  /  Strictly Platonic (FRIENDS ONLY) PENPALS  - No dirty talk in this room - You will be removed from site. This is a place to make friends only - No advertisements for any sexual reason  /  Malayali Male seeking couple or women in Riyadh
Posted by: Source of Heavenly Friendship, Monday, January 9th, 2017, 2:14am
Hello Friendship Seeker/s,

I am a 32 year old stylish, educated and fun-loving guy from India; seeking couples or women for any kind of sensual services in Riyadh or surrounding areas.

For couples: I am ready to give the lady a long Romantic massage without me even removing my clothes. If you enjoy watching your wife getting fucked count me in for a hot session too.

For women: Did you like getting your pussy sucked for a very long time? Do you like a solid dck to drill your pussy till you orgasm over and over? Have you ever experienced g spot stimulation? To quench all your sensual thirst look no further message me now!!

So couples / women of any age contact me to add more intense to your Premam life. Experience heavenly Friendship. 100% privacy and secrecy guaranteed!!

Kik id: psychedlover
Mail: fc.meplz@gmail.com
Print page generated: Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 3:12pm