Kerala Email
Kerala Chat
All About Kerala
Kerala Map
Kerala Geography
Kerala Pictures
Kerala Videos
Kerala Forum
Do not use this forum to post dirty material or impersonate someone else. Posting phone numbers of others will not be tolerated. Postings that are unrelated to the topics covered on this forum or that is offensive to the crowd will not be tolerated. If you post dirty or unrelevant material on this forum and police - cyber crime units ask us for your information it will be provided on a needed basis. They will find you! Even the cyber cafe has cameras now adays! This forum gives you the freedom of speech worldwide but do not abuse it. If this abuse continues strict guidelines will be put in place which will limit the use of this forum for you.

TO THE USERS OF THIS FORUM

KERALA CAFE FORUM IS MONITORED ON A DAILY BASIS- NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ALLOWED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

NO SEX RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING REQUESTS FOR SEX

NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED SUCH AS

* Lewd or provocative images
* Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
* Sexual tips or advice
* Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
* Adult toys or products
* Ads or links to external sites containing adult content

IF YOU VIOLATE THESE POLICIES YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FORUM

Kerala Classifieds

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

KERALACHAT KERALA CHAT MALAYALAM CHAT MALAYALAMCHAT KERALA BOARD ROOM KERALA CHAT CENTER - MALAYALY MEETING ROOM - KERALA GIRLS - KERALA GUYS - KERALACAFE.COM    General Boards    Malayees who are seeking someone to Love!    (NO DIRTY POSTING OR ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED )  ›  Seeking Fun Loving Ladies in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Page: 1
Recommend Print
  Author
   Seeking Fun Loving Ladies in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
  This thread currently has 625 views.
Sensualkunnayoli
Posted: Wednesday, March 18th, 2009, 4:47am Report to Moderator

Seeking Pleasure Seeking Ladies in U. A. E.

Posts Per Day
Logged On
22 hours 15 minutes
Hi, Indian/Asian married or single ladies who are looking for discrete fun encounters for experiencing peak of Friendship, ultimate satisfaction plus reasonable pocket Rupees. I am willing to satisfy both of your needs, physical satisfaction as well as extra pocket Rupees (only if the lady is in genuine need). However, Malayali Girlsor Commercial Ladies seeking Rupees in exchange of mutual fun please KEEP AWAY and DO NOT respond to this advertisement. Malayali Girl, working ladies (sigle or married)s seeking added thrill in life, ultimate Friendship & fun plus some pocket Rupees are welcome for the highly confidential and secret encounters.

I am an Indian male, well educated, (working as a project manager in an internationally reputed multinational company in Dubai). I am very clean, hygienic person, do not smoke and do not consume alcohol. Very romantic, fun loving but responsible, caring and loving person, transparent, honest and never try to pretend.
If you are seeking peak of Friendship, ultimate satisfaction with highly sensual and romantic play of my fingers, lips and tongue all over you as well as deep inside I am willing to fulfil your desire. I know the art of giving the lady unforgettable Friendship of highest peak, heavenly satisfaction non stop for hours.  
Being decently employed person I am not looking for Rupees or any other favours in return. Only requisite is to keep the encounters highly confidential, and secret. Moreover, I am not interested in multiple encounters with many ladies, therefore, validity of my offer is valid only till one or two single ladies or one pair of ladies are accepted discretely.

Don't hesitate, this advertisement is not fake or a joke, extremely honest and genuine. You will not regret and surely look forward for regular encounters

Logged Offline
Private Message
 Page: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Valid XHTML Valid CSS Sourceforge.net Powered by Perl