Kerala Email
Kerala Chat
All About Kerala
Kerala Map
Kerala Geography
Kerala Pictures
Kerala Videos
Kerala Forum
Do not use this forum to post dirty material or impersonate someone else. Posting phone numbers of others will not be tolerated. Postings that are unrelated to the topics covered on this forum or that is offensive to the crowd will not be tolerated. If you post dirty or unrelevant material on this forum and police - cyber crime units ask us for your information it will be provided on a needed basis. They will find you! Even the cyber cafe has cameras now adays! This forum gives you the freedom of speech worldwide but do not abuse it. If this abuse continues strict guidelines will be put in place which will limit the use of this forum for you.

TO THE USERS OF THIS FORUM

KERALA CAFE FORUM IS MONITORED ON A DAILY BASIS- NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ALLOWED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

NO SEX RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING REQUESTS FOR SEX

NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED SUCH AS

* Lewd or provocative images
* Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
* Sexual tips or advice
* Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
* Adult toys or products
* Ads or links to external sites containing adult content

IF YOU VIOLATE THESE POLICIES YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FORUM

Kerala Classifieds

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

KERALACHAT KERALA CHAT MALAYALAM CHAT MALAYALAMCHAT KERALA BOARD ROOM KERALA CHAT CENTER - MALAYALY MEETING ROOM - KERALA GIRLS - KERALA GUYS - KERALACAFE.COM    General Boards    MAIN HALL - ANYTHING GOES! -   (NO DIRTY POSTING OR ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED )  ›  NBA 2K gamers withinside the international
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Page: 1
Recommend Print
  Author
   NBA 2K gamers withinside the international
  This thread currently has 61 views.
PhyllisHeny
Posted: Monday, April 24th, 2023, 1:03am Report to Moderator

i am a gamer,play Diablo 4,dark and darker ,NBA 2k

Posts Per Day
Logged On
1 hours 54 minutes
New York lovers need significant basketball after the NBA ordinary season. Here, from May to August, they're assured it with the aid of using six of the first-rate 102 NBA 2K gamers withinside the international. These new Knicks six are a bit shorter than their beyond counterparts. None may have the possibility to feed Patrick Ewing withinside the submit. None will excessive 5 Eric Fernsten as they arrive again to the Knicks bench. None suffered as a Knick below the NBA 2K23 mt coins Isiah Thomas regime. But they're the Knicks' first-rate shot at a basketball identify because the NBA squad misplaced in recreation 7 again in 1994. They are actual Knickerbockers.

I am presently liquidating a few belongings to try to have enough Rupees the diamond, as Mr. Jordan's rate at the public sale residence isn't always definitely insane (250K-ish MT), and I'm crossing my hands there can be an eventual duo with Pippen from the Ice Cold series. The simplest component that issues me is that considering each playing cards had been from confined-time packs, we might not get the duo because it would not offer any form of economic advantage for 2K. For instance, in the event that they introduced the duo tomorrow, humans that had a surprising hobby withinside the playing cards would not have any packs to impulse purchase. We'll see, I bet. Or perhaps we might not.

And talking of top rate packs, I bet we are performed? Last Friday need to have visible a successor to the Overdrive series, however alternatively we simply were given a few new throwback (and ordinary) playoff second playing cards. Don't get me incorrect, I'm now no longer complaining approximately a diamond Kawhi or Kevin McHale (by some means we stay in a international in which a ninety eight-rated card for a Hall of Famer like McHale is already below 50K withinside the public sale residence — and I scooped him up), however it appears abnormal to prevent the top rate packs (with their top rate fees) so quickly.

Hopefully 2K has something up their sleeve with the intention to blow us all away. (I might not preserve my breath. ) Oh yeah, there absolutely had been a few new dynamic duos introduced closing week. Finally, proper? It's without a doubt now no longer the quantity I (and I'm positive all of us) hoped for, however click on right here to peer what is to be had now. Back to the playoff moments for a 2nd. So after recreation 2 of the Cavs/Celtics collection, a gaggle of Celtics were given diamond moments playing cards.

But then after the Rockets dismantle the protecting champs of their recreation 2, we get one amethyst and one ruby. What is that this crap? First of all, I'm nevertheless anticipating a brand new diamond of CP3 after his astounding closeout recreation in opposition to Buy NBA 2K23 mt the Jazz, or at the least to have a good time the awesomeness he is bringing in opposition to the Warriors.
Logged Offline
Private Message
 Page: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Valid XHTML Valid CSS Sourceforge.net Powered by Perl