Kerala Email
Kerala Chat
All About Kerala
Kerala Map
Kerala Geography
Kerala Pictures
Kerala Videos
Kerala Forum
Do not use this forum to post dirty material or impersonate someone else. Posting phone numbers of others will not be tolerated. Postings that are unrelated to the topics covered on this forum or that is offensive to the crowd will not be tolerated. If you post dirty or unrelevant material on this forum and police - cyber crime units ask us for your information it will be provided on a needed basis. They will find you! Even the cyber cafe has cameras now adays! This forum gives you the freedom of speech worldwide but do not abuse it. If this abuse continues strict guidelines will be put in place which will limit the use of this forum for you.

TO THE USERS OF THIS FORUM

KERALA CAFE FORUM IS MONITORED ON A DAILY BASIS- NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ALLOWED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

NO SEX RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING REQUESTS FOR SEX

NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED SUCH AS

* Lewd or provocative images
* Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
* Sexual tips or advice
* Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
* Adult toys or products
* Ads or links to external sites containing adult content

IF YOU VIOLATE THESE POLICIES YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FORUM

Kerala Classifieds

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

KERALACHAT KERALA CHAT MALAYALAM CHAT MALAYALAMCHAT KERALA BOARD ROOM KERALA CHAT CENTER - MALAYALY MEETING ROOM - KERALA GIRLS - KERALA GUYS - KERALACAFE.COM    KERALA MATRIMONIAL POSTINGS    Free Kerala Matrimonials (GROOMS)  ›  DONOT MARRY BANGLORE GIRLS
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Page: 1, 2 » : All
Recommend Print
  Author
   DONOT MARRY BANGLORE GIRLS
  This thread currently has 69,195 views.
AnAverageJoe
Posted: Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 4:11am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
30 minutes

Guys who are going to marry girls from INDIA beware of girls who studied nursing or other subjects  especially in Banglore. Banglore is like a whore central for girls from kerala. 95% of the girls who work there or study there have multiple sensual partners. They have many boy friends. They say they are studying nursing or working there but they are actually doing all this stuff very openly. Rupees is spend by men lavishly on the women here especially NRI men who are schooling there get keralite nursing and other educational women freely. Many girls from Kerala are there. Donot marry them. Do not trust them. They live there and enjoy life to the fullest. Please beaware of these girls. They look innocent when they come to kerala for marriage. But they are worse then the women from USA. Many of them are BSC nurses! Or they say they are.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
maanu
Posted: Saturday, April 19th, 2008, 8:14pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
24 minutes
da
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 28
jose T D
Posted: Friday, March 13th, 2009, 1:54pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
22 minutes
i m waiting 4 u
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 28
SAFWAN
Posted: Monday, July 13th, 2009, 2:29pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
1 hours 7 minutes
hallo
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 28
beschi_adh
Posted: Saturday, September 5th, 2009, 10:13am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
9 hours 13 minutes
This is 100% true. I had also come across so many cases like this, when I was in Bangalore.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 28
Tom uae
Posted: Thursday, September 24th, 2009, 5:24am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
8 hours 14 minutes
what stupidity is this if you are guys are perfect how the girls will go in wrong way

I was also in Bangalore I know someone are there fro trapping girls.

don't accuse all mistakes on girls.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 28
shajeerth
Posted: Monday, October 5th, 2009, 8:52am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
47 minutes
am looking for a freinds in U.A.E  if u intrest plz call me 0557029569,
id shajeerth@gmail.com
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 28
saji mathew
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2009, 7:15am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
21 minutes
its true that not only, banglore, all malyali girls who have completed nursing  are no better that women.i wud rather marry a Sweet Malayaly Girl than a nurse.
   if any one has any doubt, please read the book,"nursing as a proffession" by nancy adams.
    a girls while compleating here bsc or general nursing gets in touch with sensual organs of thousands of men , before her marriage.its taught that this is a part of her profession. in case  hydrosil, circimcision, etc, girls are made to hold male sensual organs in their hands publicly.nursing girls hav to watch tripple x blue films with other male friends and doctors as part of their studies.99.99% of kerala nursing girls lose their virginity in first year only.an unmarried girl during her nursing course is forced to hold sensual organs of 500-600 men in a year.if they dont do it , they have to undergo counselling and other treatments of psycheatrist and hypniotism,still if they dondt do this, they are threatened that tthey would be failed in exams.so then girls do this.
     we should never allow our sisters and daughters to go for nursing.its myn request to all malayalis please dont send girls for mbbs and nursing...........
Logged Offline
Private Message AIM Reply: 7 - 28
twitter
Posted: Thursday, November 19th, 2009, 2:45pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
14 minutes
you f***er seems to be a mother f***er. You cant even trust your fuckin girl friend and mom bastard......................
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 28
Gehennah
Posted: Wednesday, January 6th, 2010, 9:10am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
1 hours 6 minutes
First of all, I daresay AnAverageJoe has never met any women from USA, so you have no clue what they're like (no I'm not one, sorry).

Second; is it bad if a woman is happy and live life to its fullest, whichever way that may be? Perhaps you prefer them all to sit at home being lonely and unhappy until they're married off? I've read through these forums, many guys asks for older women, experienced women, married women etc - why is that? I'd guess it is because they know what to do in bed. And you blame the girls in Bangalore for wanting the exact same thing (with the difference that most of them want men, of course)? Most of you would probably do the same in that situation (I know I would, but that's just me I guess).

Tom uae has a good point; don't blame the women for your own insecurity. I'd say the girls who are strong enough to break free of the repressive shackles of a man-ruled society and live life the way they want usually make great girlfriends/wives/whatever, because they know what they want and they dare to stand up for themselves. In fact I know it, from personal experience. Way to go, sistahs!

Saji mathew: Of course touching male organs is part of their education, a good nurse must be able to touch all parts of the human body without flinching or throwing a hysterical tantrum over it. You'll be darn happy those nurses exist the day you walk into a hospital with an injury or serious infection in your organ. You don't think the male medic students has to do the same, to both men and women? Why is that not such a big deal? It's the exact same job.

Besides, think about it this way: Which would you prefer, a virgin girl who is scared of you and cries from pain during the wedding night, or an experienced girl who knows what's coming and who knows how to please both you and herself?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 9 - 28
shemeern
Posted: Friday, January 29th, 2010, 9:05am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
27 minutes
i m not agree  this comments...i knw some peopls here in bangalore.....past 10 years i m here only...so i knw..partialy ok.. so plz avoid comments like this......
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 10 - 28
Manuuuu
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2010, 12:14pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
4 minutes
Hi
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 11 - 28
rameshbk
Posted: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010, 10:55am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
43 minutes
hai laides from dubai looking for u for fun .iam working in dubai from calicut and like to have fun if u like call me050-1593429 or email rameshkbk@hotmail.com
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 12 - 28
madanmanmadan
Posted: Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010, 7:17am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
4 minutes
if it so give som malayalee nurse in bangalor, li ll go check it out!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 13 - 28
RRG
Posted: Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 10:27pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Logged On
40 minutes
KK guys chill..im a newcomer 2ds site..1st leme reveal..im a final yr bsc nsg student studyin in banglr..so u can xpct in vat conditn ill b aftr readin al ur comments..vel ive been in banglr 4 d past 4 yrs...
1st i vud speak 1 anaveragejoe..c joe vat ur tellin z true..bt dat dusnt mean all d gals in banglr do d same..its only a few..but d curse falls 2 al..n anothr thng z its not only in banglr n 4 nsg gals ..it hapns everyver in all courses.it depens on hw u c it..n as u said gals njoy 2 d max..der may b few bt der r gals trapd..doo u kno dat..n vat do mean by sayin don trust bangl gals,don marry them..can u jus thnk 4 a moment vat did d inocent ones do..u hav 2 thnk abt it man..n pls don take evrybdy d same..don spoil der lives by sendin such comens..DER MAY B SO MANY PPL READIN DIS..n 1mor thng do u thnk des gals came 2 bangl 2do des things..ofcorse situatn matters..it may b atrap or a bad BOYFRND..u cant jus put al d rongs on2 d gals...guys also matters..hw many f u guys out der r pure?/?? NOBODY..so pls joe its my personal advic,i kno its bein 3 yrs nw aftr u sen dat..but stil if u r readin ds..PLZ DON MIND N PLS DON CURSE US LIKE U DID..by us i meant im also a keralite  gal studin in banglr 4 bsc nsg..

Nw 2 my dear frnd saji mathew..i suppos ver nt a nursing student n dats y u say so..c as a nsg studen i vud i tel that al u hav z mis conceptions or simply utter bul mess..nursing is a very noble profesion..if u take it n study in d gud sense den its fyn..der may b ppl who take thngs 4 grantd as u said tuchin dat n dis..bt gud
nurses c everthng positivly..its nt only des organs nurses do examin d whol body...bt dat z care or service dat v provide..its nt d experience b4 1st nite..c ders a sayin in malayalam..manjjapittam ullavar ellam manja aytte kaanu..Try 2 clean ur hert first..its betta 2 b a apure heart holder rathr dan tryin 2 dust out al d stains in
it...  N VAT Z IT THAT U MEAN NY SAYIN 5OO-600 men every yr...frm ver did dat statistics cum..r nurses mad on this organ..i suppose in a hosp may b 50ppl cum vth such probs an yr...hey don blabber thngs dat u don kno..don b a barbarian..try 2 b wise..n neva comment on nurses n nsg student..ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST...

N Gehennah i stand u side...gud luck...AL I VUD SAY...STAY CLOSE 2 GOD..SAY NO EVIL.DO NO EVIL.... C NO EVILL...Keep smilin..lifs coooooooooolllll
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 14 - 28
 Page: 1, 2 » : All
Recommend Print

Locked Board

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Valid XHTML Valid CSS Sourceforge.net Powered by Perl