Kerala Email
Kerala Chat
All About Kerala
Kerala Map
Kerala Geography
Kerala Pictures
Kerala Videos
Kerala Forum
Do not use this forum to post dirty material or impersonate someone else. Posting phone numbers of others will not be tolerated. Postings that are unrelated to the topics covered on this forum or that is offensive to the crowd will not be tolerated. If you post dirty or unrelevant material on this forum and police - cyber crime units ask us for your information it will be provided on a needed basis. They will find you! Even the cyber cafe has cameras now adays! This forum gives you the freedom of speech worldwide but do not abuse it. If this abuse continues strict guidelines will be put in place which will limit the use of this forum for you.

TO THE USERS OF THIS FORUM

KERALA CAFE FORUM IS MONITORED ON A DAILY BASIS- NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ALLOWED UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

NO SEX RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING REQUESTS FOR SEX

NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED SUCH AS

* Lewd or provocative images
* Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
* Sexual tips or advice
* Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
* Adult toys or products
* Ads or links to external sites containing adult content

IF YOU VIOLATE THESE POLICIES YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FORUM

Kerala Classifieds

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

KERALACHAT KERALA CHAT MALAYALAM CHAT MALAYALAMCHAT KERALA BOARD ROOM KERALA CHAT CENTER - MALAYALY MEETING ROOM - KERALA GIRLS - KERALA GUYS - KERALACAFE.COM    General Boards    KERALACAFE MALAYALIES IN LOVE  -   (NO DIRTY POSTING OR ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED )  ›  Are malayali Girls in Dubai Worse than Kerala?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Are malayali Girls in Dubai Worse than Kerala?
The have too many lovers (54 votes)
38.57%
100% I think so (41 votes)
29.29%
Majority are not good (27 votes)
19.29%
Cannot marry them (13 votes)
9.29%
I hate them (5 votes)
3.57%
140 Votes Total Last vote Thursday, September 1st, 2011, 7:34am by ganesan thattath
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 » : All
Recommend Print
  Author
   Are malayali Girls in Dubai Worse than Kerala?
  This thread currently has 109,947 views.
Sandhu
Posted: Monday, April 5th, 2004, 7:11am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I really feel majority of girls from dubai are take care of by Arabs , muslim guys and many others in schools, and other places and they are never to be married. I met a girl from dubai and she had multiple arabs from there.
niyaskhan
Posted: Wednesday, April 7th, 2004, 8:01am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
haiiiiii
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 91
lawrence,kuwait
Posted: Friday, April 9th, 2004, 12:29am Report to Moderator
Guest User

YES, IT IS ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.ALL KERALITE WOMAN WHO ARE IN ALL ARAB COUNTRIES ARE FUCKED BY ARABS AND OTHERS.
THEIR ULTIMATUM IS AT ANY COST MAKE MUCH MORE Rupees.
THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED FROM ANY OTHER STATE, NOT FROM KERALA.
I AM ASHAMED OF THEM.
LAWRENCE
E-mail Reply: 2 - 91
raj
Posted: Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 1:51am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
  THE COMMENT FROM MR LAWRENCE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT CORRECT, THE SITUATION ARE CREATED BY THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES OR AT TIMES SOME ARE VICTIME OF THE SITUATION ALSO, SO IT DOESN'T MEAN ALL DUBAI MALAYALIS ARE LIKE THAT
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 91
nobody
Posted: Tuesday, May 4th, 2004, 3:23am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I had a 3 year old friendship from Dubai. She was the most innoscent girl that i have met in the internet. she is th eonly one that didn't gave me her picture even after so long friendhip. I am sure there are many many nice girls from dubai
E-mail Reply: 4 - 91
abdulrazak
Posted: Monday, May 17th, 2004, 1:56am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
hai
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 91
jamli
Posted: Monday, May 17th, 2004, 5:08am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
I DON'T THINK ALL THE MALAYALEE GIRLS ARE GOING UNDER Premam WITH SOME ONE, THE SITUATION IS GUIDING THEM TO DO SO.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 91
zanasar
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 12:55pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
hellow how are u
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 7 - 91
HARIKISHAN
Posted: Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:45pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
WE MALAYALEES ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS! THEY ARE KINGS IN GENERALISING THINGS. MALAYALEE GIRLS HAVE NO SPECIAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS Premam IN DUBAI. THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD AS WELL AS BAD FEMALES IN DUBAI FROM KERALA. THE CASE IS AS SAME AS IN KERLA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. AND IT IS APPLICABLE TO MEN FROM KERLA ALSO. IF ONE GETS A CHANCE TO DO Premam STEALTHLY MOST OF THE  MEN, RATHER THAN WOMEN, GO FOR THAT! PLS DO REMEMBER WHEN U ARE POINTING A FINGER OF ACCUSATION TO SOMEBODY THERE ARE 3 FINGURES POINTING TOWARDS YOU.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 91
Anu Asar
Posted: Friday, July 2nd, 2004, 7:57pm Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
I think all these are the attitudes each persons thinks ,we can't blame any females or any guys . In the beginening of the world also all the misbehaviour is happening in this world.If a guy looks how about the sitivation . If he or she  thinks Premam is the important part in life ..it is the disaster . There are more than that in this life other than Premam. Try to find out the values in life. thats all .Try to find out the values in life more than Premam . i belive the values make to live in this world more happy than any things ...These Premam and Friendship never ever satisfied any humman beings from the begining . Trust in God . Listen the voice of god .Be truthful youself .

lovigly
Cheers
Anu Asar
Logged Offline
Private Message YIM Windows Live Messenger Reply: 9 - 91
getsanty
Posted: Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 12:38am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
Hi, This is the first time im entering this site and I happened to tumble across the topic posted by sandhu.Its very disturbing that most mal guys fantisise in the girls having Premam with someone or the other.Its a kind of complex when they get frustrated thinking about Premam all the time.let the women have Premam with whomever they want and how many ever times they want.I think guys who are desparate but cant do anything about themselves resort to such gimmicks.Hope u take it in the right spirit.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 10 - 91
kochu
Posted: Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 11:53am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
[color=white][/color]
Quoted from jamli, posted Monday, May 17th, 2004, 5:08am at here
I DON'T THINK ALL THE MALAYALEE GIRLS ARE GOING UNDER Premam WITH SOME ONE, THE SITUATION IS GUIDING THEM TO DO SO.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 11 - 91
ku10
Posted: Thursday, August 5th, 2004, 11:33pm Report to Moderator

Posts Per Day
Actually this topic is a blunder. There is nothing special about Dubai girls. They all are normal as anyone else.
Most guys think that their mother and sisters are the only good women in the world. Not realizing they are sisters or mother to him only, not to others.
Bad and good, everywhere may find. 
Logged Offline
Private Message YIM Windows Live Messenger Reply: 12 - 91
prasad78
Posted: Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 12:45am Report to Moderator
Posts Per Day
hai.i dont think so especially to those who are loving with family ,dont compare all same as we can see large no of women from keral ain dubai,but that doesn t mean that all are whores,so the stmnt lacks its clarity
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 13 - 91
kvmdas
Posted: Thursday, December 23rd, 2004, 12:40pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

The statement is totaly wrong. frestrated minds are making this commends.Minority of girls some times fell in to such occations, it will happen any were.
E-mail Reply: 14 - 91
 Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 » : All
Recommend Print

Locked Board

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Valid XHTML Valid CSS Sourceforge.net Powered by Perl